These socks are milled locally in the Carolinas by a small family-owned mill. These are tubed socks without a heel. They are primarily cotton with a small bit of spandex material to offer elasticity.
Colors can vary pretty dramatically and not all combinations are always available.
- Summer $10.00: A lightweight thin cotton sock. Made with less bulk to give a more natural feel. These are calf length and available in a variety of colors.
- Solid $15.00: Our cushion soled specialty sock. Made of extra-thick materials to offer maximum comfort and good for cold weather days. This is an above-the-knee sock that will fit larger calves.
- Marble $15.00: A blend of different types of cotton. The white is a spun cotton that offers softness and cushioning, while the colors are a lighter-weight cotton that breathes better and offers more ventilation. The benefits of a thicker cotton cushion while maintaining some breathability. This is an above-the-knee sock that has a great look for a kilt.
- Superloft $15.00: A lightweight sock made of ultra-premium Lycra cotton. This specific cotton is extremely soft to the touch, offers superior cushion, and is very lightweight and breathable. It is a knee-high sock and only available in white.
- Stripe $12.00: A lighter-weight cotton with a vertical stripe weave. A beautiful pattern that has a lot of color variations. This is a Mid Thigh length sock that is well suited for warmer weather.
- Diamond $12.00: An exclusive sock offering for Son of Sandlar patrons. This unique diamond pattern offers some very dramatic color combinations
- Winter $7.00: A heavy-weight sock made from acrylic. This knee-high sock does not breathe & is a great choice for colder days at the fair or winter months.
Carly Schumacher –
I’m addicted to buying the solid socks, they really do fit plus sized calves/legs REALLY well!