These socks are milled locally in the Carolinas by a small family owned mill. These are tubed socks without a heel. They are primarily cotton with a small bit of spandex materials to offer elasticity.
Colors can vary pretty dramatically and not all combinations are always available.
- Summer: A lightweight thin cotton sock. Made with less bulk to give a more natural feel. These are calf length and available in a variety of colors.
- Solid: Our cushion soled specialty sock. Made of extra thick materials to offer maximum comfort and good for cold weather days. This is an above the knee sock that will fit larger calves.
- Marble: A blend of different types of cotton. The white is a spun cotton that offers softness and cushioning, while the colors are a lighter weight cotton that breathes better and offers more ventilation. The benefits of a thicker cotton cushion while maintaining some breathability. This is an above the knee sock that has a great look for a kilt.
- Superloft: A lightweight sock made of an ultra-premium Lycra cotton. This specific cotton is extremely oft to the touch, offers superior cushion and is very lightweight and breathable. It is a knee high sock and only comes in a tan.
- Stripe: A lighter weight cotton with a vertical stripe weave. A beautiful pattern that has a lot of color variations. This is a Mid Thigh length sock that is well suited for warmer weather.
- Diamond: An exclusive sock offering for Son of Sandlar patrons. This unique diamond pattern offers some very dramatic color combinations