Special & Custom Orders:
We can take two kinds of non-production orders: Special Orders and Custom Orders.
Special Orders: Orders with color combinations we do not have available in our workshop for immediate purchase and need to be set for production.
Custom Orders: Orders that require modifications to existing patterns for different widths, ankle, arch, and calf sizes. Custom orders can also be taken to modify a boot with a different toe style or a special cuff design.
For any order, it is always best to try on a boot at a festival to ensure that we have the correct length sizing of the boots. We do not guarantee fitment if you have not been fit in-person in our footwear.
Event schedule: https://www.sonofsandlar.com/events/
To begin the Custom Order process, we need your requested boot size, boot style, and measurements.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MEASUREMENTS UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO TAKE THE MEASUREMENTS FROM US.
Custom & Special Orders:
Due to the unique nature of custom and special orders, we cannot offer exchanges for any custom orders and any special orders with unusual color combinations. Custom orders are uniquely designed for your foot and leg measurements.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS.
Custom Order Fees:
The amount of the order will vary based on the work requested. The following is a list of the minimum costs for adjustments:
Custom Calf (C, D, E, 3 & 4) – $250+
Custom Width – wider (A) – $145+
Custom Width – narrow (A) – $200+
Custom instep (B) – $95+
Premium Color (per shade) – $100+
Different Toe – $ 125+
Different Applique/Design (per design) – $150+
Steel Toe – $150
Special and Custom Orders:
1. We obtain all the information for processing the order and confirm the order.
2. Payment must be paid in full before we begin production of your order.
3. We slot in your order for production. Completion of an order depends largely on timing of your order and our production queue.
4. Once production starts, your boots typically take between 8-12 weeks to complete.
5. Upon completion you will be notified via email of your UPS tracking number.